The Early Years Interactive Touchscreen Table, designed with safety and comfort in mind, was created with the perfect height for little learners! Its tiltable display is ideal for collaborative or individual play, while award-winning educational apps from Yellow Door can be installed to cover a wide range of curriculum topics such as numeracy, literacy, sensory, emotional well-being, and even pre-coding. Get ready to keep your kids enthralled with engaging teaching and learning materials!
Interactive Touch screen Tables
Early Years Interactive Touchscreen Table
- 32” P-CAP touchscreen allows for up to 40 simultaneous touch points.
- Full HD screen for viewing content in high clarity.
- Halo protection system helps protect both screen and users.
- Battery can be fully charged from empty for 3 hours and provides up to 8 hours of continuous use (battery version)
- Sits at the perfect height for use in early years education environments, such as nurseries, junior or pre-schools.
- Screen built onto a stylish powder-coated steel frame with easy-lock wheels.
- The ability to tilt the screen from vertical to horizontal provides greater flexibility and adaptability.
- Counterbalance tilt technology helps with safety whilst adjusting the angle of the display, creating a smooth and controlled user experience.